Skip to main content

Wednesday Season One: The Journey of Wednesday Addams and Enid Sinclair to Friendship

The Wednesday Series is worth the hype! I finally watched it after its debut on Netflix on November 23rd, 2022.

Wednesday Season One- Review of Wednesday and Enid's Friendship by Gates Hub Blog

What is Wednesday Addams (Jenna Ortega) doing on a friendship blog?!👀

You're probably thinking of the above question. Anyone who has seen the movie would know how emotional Wednesday got at the end.😢

Disclaimer: There may be spoilers... a little but worth it.

Wednesday resumes at Nevermore Academy, a school for outcasts, after brutally handling a bully who messed with her brother. He lost a testicle, ouch!👽

Wednesday gets introduced to Enid Sinclair (Emma Myers), who is her roommate. They are the opposite of each other. A rainbow in the bright sky and the dark clouds on a gloomy night, so to speak.

Enid and Wednesday from the Netflix Series
Enid attempts to hug Wednesday. 
As expected, Wednesday resented and took a step back when Enid tried to hug her.

I admired how different they were and envisaged a bumpy journey.

In an early scene, Enid gets scared of becoming a lone wolf. At her age, she should have wolfed out. On the other hand, Wednesday finds staying alone intriguing.

I'd tell you this:

  • They fought,
  • Enid decided to change her room,
  • Wednesday didn't ask her to come back,
  • Enid came back,
  • Wednesday was in trouble- about to be killed,
  • Enid wolfed out for the first time,
  • She fought the Hyde (monster) and saved Wednesday,

Finally, they hugged! What I loved most was that Wednesday pulled Enid to herself, so, it wasn't a one-sided emotion.💕💕

I totally recommend this series! It is available on Netflix. You could also check out Netnaija.

Wednesday made another friend, Eugene. STAY TUNED, it drops tomorrow.

Wednesday Season One Trailer:

Thank You for Reading!✌ Let us know what you think in the comments.👍

RELATED TO THIS:

Kylian Mbappe hugging Achraf Hakimi
Kylian Mbappe's Friendship with
Achraf Hakimi that got People Talking

 
The Sex Lives of College Girls Season 2 Cover
"The Sex Lives of College Girls Season 2":
The Sisterhood Among Four College Girls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How-to-Guide: How to Achieve your Goals in Nigeria and Abroad

  It is possible! Is Nigeria a Place of Achievement? The economy of Nigeria presently creates a big room for concern. From ASUU strike to the ever growing issue of unemployment. People may say Nigeria has literally become a dead end to achievements; I also accepted this until I began to make a lot weekly (When I started). The truth is that Nigeria would scarcely give room for your achievement- you have to create a room for yourself. Picture yourself trying to get groundnut(peanut) out of a bottle. At first all the groundnuts(peanuts) would move towards the bottleneck to come out, few may, but the others get stuck and you have to reshuffle. Nigeria is the large bottle and we (you and me) are the peanuts [don't get offended by the simile]. You probably just want me to say how I achieved my goals, we have gotten to that junction. Determine Your Goal This is were you tell yourself that you want to make it. After coming to the realization that you don't want to be in the same plac...

How Are You (My Friend) Song by Johnny Drille | Review and Lyrics | Video | Stream and Download

Johnny Drille's New Single.  I've listened to this song on repeat several times, and I thought it would be nice to blog about it since it has a significant relationship with friendship. Talented Nigerian singer-songwriter, John Ighodaro, professionally known as  Johnny Drille released a new single titled 'How Are You (My Friend)'  in October 2022. This new single is produced by Don Jazzy of Mavins Records and it has gone viral, even on the popular app, TikTok . How Johnny Drille managed to give a concise summary of friendship in this 3 minutes song is exceptional and it should be studied. He included the ups and downs of friendship, gave reassurance of the bond, and put the icing on the cake by maintaining the concrete love friends share through the lyrics . The song is emotional, soothing, and impeccable! Watch the Performance Music Video Here, From Youtube: Download/Listen to Music Here: Download Link 1 Download Link 2 Download Link 3 Official Lyrics: Intro I know so...

Do These to get the Best Out of Friendships in 2026: How I Choose My Friends

Photo by Wasa Crispbread on Unsplash To a degree, I am sceptical about friendships because  heartbreaks are real! Before I call someone my friend , my brain cells deliberate, and they must have seen the person fit. Yours doesn't have to be the same; however, reading this blog post should reduce your risk of disappointment in any kind of relationship.  Disclaimer: This guide is best for people who consider friendship dear and deep. If you think friendship is nothing and shallow, this article may be too spicy. How I Choose My Friends (And you should too)- My Values Remain Unshaken:  Values define us. My values define me. Why should I lose myself to accommodate another?  When I meet people, my values are the first filters. If they repel a person, friendship is out of the question. No, it isn't pride. There is a difference between accepting people with their flaws and shrinking yourself. The latter has nothing to do with friendship. I wouldn't throw away my values for ...