"The Sex Lives of College Girls Season 2": The Friendship and Sisterhood Among Four College Girls

Omg!! I watched the second season of The Sex Lives of College Girls. Guess what?? It was more appealing than I thought.👌

As a Nigerian, I guess some foreign comedies don't always do the magic. But I laughed so hard watching this season. Sometimes, I paused to get my head back in the game.

The story centers around four girls in their first year at the prestigious Essex College. They are Kimberly, Leighton Murray, Bela, and Whitney.

The Sex Lives of College Girls Season 2 Poster

Disclaimer: there may be spoilers... very subtle but worth it.😋

Season one ended with Kimberly losing her scholarship after she cheated in an exam. She failed to prepare because she realized she was a sex addict after hooking up with Leighton's hot brother, Nico.💀

Enough tea there; let's move on.👅

Did I mention that they're all roommates? So cool! And each one of them had sex in that room at least once, gross!👀

Season 2 Trailer:



The series has a lot of adventure, but I'd only tell you my thoughts and some occurrences about their friendship. Well, I may chip in some spicy snippets. I can't help that.😄

Season two started with the girls reuniting after the Thanksgiving break. Bela (the funniest) had only underwear put on. What's sad is that they were Leighton's. Can you share such with your friends?😳 No judgment.

An attribute of their friendship that I admire is that they experienced all their shit together.

They experienced heartbreaks. Surprisingly, they didn't laugh at one another, unlike my Naija friends, who'd shatter your broken heart with laughter before thinking of saying comforting words- mockery.

I understand it's an adolescent movie and involves the peak of sexual urges, but sometimes I hoped they didn't have sex. Just so you know, there were no too-visible sex scenes, but you'd know they'd have sex.😭 Do you get me?😂

On that note, you should check it out. It is available on HBO Max. If you're like me, check out Netnaija👽

Please let me know what you think in the Comments Section.👍


Comments