Important Keys To Stand Out And Be Unique

Photo credit- Anton Vierietin
To be honest, there are times we just need everyone's attention on us. Whether we just got new clothes, have a crush and want them to notice us, or maybe you spent hours on your makeup and you need complements, the list is endless.

I'd give a personal illustration at the end of this.

Let's dig in, shall we?

Be Unique:

I mean, that's the whole point. Show yourself for what you are because that is something no one else can, not a single person amongst the billions in the world.

Have a Signature:

Finding your signature may be the difficult, but, all you need to do is relax your body and let your mind do the thinking. It could be your style, approach, scent, etc. Remember Penelop Featherington in Bridgerton? Trust me you could never miss her with her different shades of yellow.

Look Elegant:

You should never undermine your look. Mind you, elegance doesn't have to be extravagant.

Be Observant:

You must know where you are and the people around or whom it is you want to notice you.

Make an Approach:

Lounging in your corner would not get you the spotlight dear, in rare cases, it might. You may approach them directly, stand or move around them, you could even shout. If you shout, they may shoot a disdainful look, but trust me, they saw you.

Be Cool 'n Moderate:

You don't want people to choke on your perfume or see you as one who moves around rapidly. Be calm.

Personal Experiences:

I am a shy person who likes the spotlight. This is a weird cliche but it is true. I am always noticed, WHY?

My personality is unique, my signature is my vocabulary, grammar and somewhat funny foreign accent. In addition, I never miss an opportunity to be included in 'the conversation', but I know my boundaries and sometimes force myself to hold back.

Let me know what you think in the Comments Section. And, share, someone might just need this.


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this ,keep it up bro.
Gates Ogbebor said…
Thank you so much